Friday, June 5, 2009

Its offical

I´m all settled in to my new home. I´m not going to type much here because the keyboard at this internet cafe is awkward (too bad theres no word in Spanish for awkward). I´ll give you a brief update and later upload an actual blog.

Next week I´ll be starting my English classes with all the kids in the primary school, so that should take up most of my Tuesdays and Thursdays. I´ve already attended some meetings and some project ideas are floating around, including a panadaria (bakery) and a biodigestor. I´m starting to remember peoples names but still have to ask 2 or more times what people´s names are which causes quite a bit of vergüenza. Anyways, I think my Spanish is getting better, or at least people are understanding that they need to speak slowly and are getting used to my bad grammer. Hope all is well in the States and will follow up with a better blog entry and news on how my first class went.

No comments: